We have been accredited by the Financial Modeling Institute (FMI) and the FAST Standard Organization(FSO) to provide financial modeling training and prepare students and business professionals for the top financial modeling certifications.
Approved Training Provider for Financial Modeling Institute’s Global Financial Modeling Certifications
Financial Arena is one of the first approved training providers by the Financial Modeling Institute (FMI). FMI recently launched a new global financial modelling certification, comprised of three levels. The FMI certification exam is offered in various cities across the world and you must independently register for this exam directly with the Financial Modeling Institute. We offer a a Level 1 FMI Advanced Financial Modeler Exam Preparation course in main cities around Europe . This course is available as public workshop or in-house at your organization.
An FMI Approved Training Provider:
• Must demonstrate the ability to provide high quality financial modeling training and/or training material;
• Must nominate an Experienced Employee with deep financial modeling skills; and
• Agrees to provide training and learning materials in the best interests of FMI Candidates.
Accredited by FAST Standard Organization Ltd
As of January 2016, Financial Arena LP is one of the first training providers globally to become a FAST accredited provider, as we have gone through a formal accreditation process with the FAST Standard Organization (“FSO”).We are offering financial modeling training courses that have been subject to a formal accreditation process with the FSO and prepare our seminar participants for the FAST modeling certification.
The FAST Standard, which was founded over 16 years ago and is used by thousands of Excel modelers worldwide, was written to provide clear guidance for the complex world of spreadsheet based Financial Modeling.
- Flexible: models must be easily adaptable when new information becomes available
- Appropriate: models must faithfully reflect key business assumptions and avoid unnecessary detail
- Structured: maintaining model integrity over time relies on rigorous consistency
- Transparent: to make models easily understandable, calculations must be simple and clear
This standard set of rules provides both a clear route to good financial model design for the individual modeller, and a common style platform on which modellers and reviewers can rely when passing models amongst themselves.
The FAST Level 1 Certification is evidence of an individual’s understanding of the FAST Standard (and therefore the arguments for standardized financial modeling) and the application of the Standard in building spreadsheet models that are flexible, appropriate, structured and transparent.
The FAST Level 1 Certification awarded by the FAST Standard Organization (FSO) provides evidence that an individual has proved competent on a specified date in understanding and applying the FAST Modeling Standard.