Get unique modeling skills and prepare for the # 1 global certification in Financial Modeling.
The seminar will cover the skills for the 1st level of FMI certification, according to the table below and the comprehensive list of skills.
To anyone that wishes to forecast financial statements and has a basic understanding of MS Excel (e.g. syntax of IF statement, purpose of $s for anchoring cell references, vlookup).
This hands-on workshop is designed for junior to senior business and finance professionals as well as general managers who need to use financial models to measure business performance, identify risk and perform sensitivity analyses, including:
- Business & Financial Analysts
- Investment & Corporate Bankers
- CFOs & Finance Managers
- Risk Managers and Portfolio Managers
- Financial Controllers and Accountants
- Αποφοίτους MBA’s and Business degrees
- Industry Consultants
- Project Managers and Risk Analysts.
- Corporate Finance and Business Development Professionals
- Finance & Accounting staff
- Heads of Business Units & Business Planners
Once you are done with this seminar you will know how to model the three major financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement) based on industry best practices, as you are going to develop a full scale model and learn how to model all respective items (assets, debt, depreciation etc). In addition, through the hands-on training approach you will learn how to perform sensitivity analysis, build alternative scenarios and tackle issues like inflation, escalation, corkscrews, error checking etc.
By applying industry modeling principles, participants will improve their financial models’ design, style and structure. Participants will learn how to integrate all financial statements to produce a correctly balanced Balance Sheet, avoiding any circularity.
Financial Arena is one of the first approved training providers by the Financial Modeling Institute (FMI). We offer a Level 1 & 2 FMI Advanced Financial Modeler Exam Preparation courses in main cities around Europe and Middle East. This course is available as public workshop or in-house at your organization.
An FMI Approved Training Provider:
• Must demonstrate the ability to provide high quality financial modeling training and/or training material;
• Must nominate an Experienced Employee with deep financial modeling skills; and
• Agrees to provide training and learning materials in the best interests of FMI Candidates.
Prepare for the Advanced Financial Modeler Certification (AFM) certification exam. This certification is the level 1 of the Financial Modeling Institute’s qualification scheme (official link). This certification exam is held twice a year and will be a proof of your financial modeling skills.
UNIQUE OFFER: 1199GBp (standard price 1499GBp) – REGISTER BY 20/1 AND SAVE 300GBp (offer is available for a limited number of participants – Price includes the exam fees for the April exams in London)
Duration: 24 hours
Ημερομηνίες & Ώρες:
|Friday 22/3||9:00 – 17:00|
|Saturday 23/3||9:00 – 17:00|
|Monday 25/3||9:00 – 17:00|
Maximum No of Participants : 10