General Terms & Conditions
- In order to be eligible to attend any of our seminar you need to complete and sign the seminar registration form and deposit the initial installment.
- All payments must be received in-full prior to the course/seminar start date. Invoices are forwarded within 5 business days of receipt of registrations.
- In order to take advantage of special combined discounts you need to deposit 50% of the seminar cost, which will be deducted from the total fee to be paid and it is non-refundable unless there is a change in schedule by the organizer.
- We reserve the right to change the content of the programme without notice including the substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers and/or topics and/or alteration of the dates of the event. We are not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to amend any part of the published programme, agenda or speakers due to factors outside of our control.
- Hotel accommodation is not included in course fee. Course venue information and a map will be sent to you once we receive and confirm your registration. Seminar are delivered in our Athens offices or in hotel venues. We only select the very best hotels as venues for our training courses.
- The main currency used to make transaction for our services and training offerings is GBP and you may pay via bank transfer to our corporate account or credit card.
- Attendees agree to these terms and conditions by registering for a seminar.
- Should you be unable to attend a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra cost for a period of one year following the starting date of the seminar for which you registered.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing to fax # +30-211-8009760 or customercare[@]financialarena.co.uk. For cancellations received up to 15 days before the event date, a 15% administrative fee (based on the respective event rate) will be charged to the delegate. If full payment has already been received, a full refund less the 15% administrative fee will be given. For cancellations received less than 15 days before the event, delegates will incur a 50% cancellation fee (based on the seminar rate).
- All bank transfer fees and charges are paid by the sender / depositor and are not refundable even in the case that you decide to cancel your seminar registration.
- You may transfer to future seminar if you are unable to attend a course provided you send you request in writing 20 days before the start date of the course. A 25% transfer fee will be charged.
- Personal Data: Any personal data details provided about yourself or your guests will be used by us to fulfil our obligation to you in relation to this event. We may also use these details to keep you informed of other products or services which we believe may be of interest to you.