We want to say thank you to our participants, sponsors and partners of the Business Analytics & Financial Modeling Training Camp. We had a great outcome with almost 100 attendees across the two days. A special thank you to Microsoft Hellas for their tremendous support of the event.
Finance executives from Microsoft Hellas and industry experts in financial modeling, risk analysis and business analysis presented practical workshops and gave the opportunity to camp participants to learn about the advanced data analysis and manipulation capabilities of Power Pivot, Power Query and the visualization power of Microsoft Power BI tool. Other topics included how to apply best practice financial modeling methodologies to build business and financial models and also how to advance a spreadsheet sensitivity analysis using a risk analysis tool like Palisade’s @RISK.
Check out the photos from the event on our Facebook page! Please feel free to tag yourself.
If you did not manage to join our training camp, here are some additional learning options for business analytics and financial modeling fans:
- If you or your colleagues would like to learn more about Financial Modeling based on FAST Modeling Standard you can register for our live workshop coming up on the 10th till the 13th of July. Seats are limited in this accredited seminar as we set a maximum number of 10 participants. For a limited number of seats there is a 50% discount if you book by July 5th. If you are interested contact us for the special discount code.
Here is the link to the upcoming financial modeling and risk analysis course: http://bit.ly/finmodath_july2017
2. Microsoft has created some free online courses on EDX.org and we suggest you to sign and attend them:
- Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI
We hope to see you at our upcoming training events!
|Should you have any additional questions or require a custom module, we have the capability to tailor our courses to your business’s needs and deliver just for you. With our in-house custom training, you select the date and location and we will work with you to meet your learning goals. For additional information please contact Mrs. Lydia Spanou at firstname.lastname@example.org|