Dimitris Leimonis is an MBA qualified business professional with more than 19 years experience in the Investment industry. He has hands-on experience in a number of industry sectors, including information systems, education and financial services.
Dimitris runs regular training seminars and his custom built training courses have been described by attendees as well-presented, practical, and extremely relevant to their everyday needs. He is available for presentations, workshops, training courses, lectures and seminars. Topics include Financial Modelling in Excel, Risk Analysis & Forecasting, Applied Corporate Finance, Alternative Investments, Derivatives and Portfolio Management.
He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Lebow College of Business – Drexel University, and he is teaching courses and seminars in Financial Modeling,Investments, Portfolio Management, Derivatives, Alternative Investments at ALBA Graduate School of Business (Msc in Finance & ALBA MBA), the American College of Greece (Deree College) and New York College.
Since 2010, he is also teaching seminars for CFA Level 1 & 2 candidates in the following topics: Derivatives, Alternative Investments & Fixed Income. He has extensive corporate training experience and key involvement in the development of the investment training program for National Bank of Greece’ personal investment consultants.
- Connect with Dimitris Leimonis on Linked In
- Read his personal blog with views on financial markets developments
- Follow him on Twitter and Pinterest
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with concentrations in Investments and Management Information Systems
- Certified by Hellenic Capital Markets Commission as Portfolio Manager & Investment Consultant
- Certified and Accredited in FAST Modeling Standard
- Bachelor in Banking & Finance from University of Piraeus