- The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential has become the most respected and recognized investment designation in the world; enrolling in the CFA Program is your first step toward earning this qualification.
- The CFA Program Certification has three different Levels and the minimum time required to clear all three is approximately 2.5 years
- Global Recognition: With a six-decade history of maintaining a rigorous focus on globally relevant investment knowledge, the CFA Program is the most widely known and respected investment credential in the world.
- Career Advantage: Employers recognize the CFA Program charter as the definitive standard by which to measure the competence, integrity, and dedication of serious investment professionals.
- Practical Skills: The CFA Program curriculum focuses on the practical knowledge and current real-world skills necessary in the global investment management profession. These skills are immediately useful on the job.
- Community: Earning the CFA Program charter places you in the company of an elite group of more than 98,000 respected investment professionals. Access to their collective expertise, networks, and resources is an invaluable asset. Source cfainstitute.org
While most graduate school programs cover a broad range of topics, the CFA Program focuses specifically on investment knowledge. In addition, the self-study format allows you to continue working full time while you earn the charter.
Employers recognize the CFA charter as a reliable way to differentiate the most qualified and determined job applicants, frequently listing the CFA charter as a requirement for certain positions. They know that the CFA Program provides the skills needed to succeed in the workplace and that earning the CFA charter demonstrates the persistence, flexibility, and hard work required of today’s investment professionals.
Why Financial Arena?
Out team has solid industry and training experience and is offering the most complete training package for CFA Level I candidates in Greece. You can always contact us via email at email@example.com with specific questions.
Read about the Financial Arena CFA Prep Advantage and why students select us for their CFA preparation, once they decide to get some assistance on their long CFA journey.