A hands-on workshop on business analytics using Microsoft’s Power Pivot for Excel and Power BI tools. Every business user should know how to perform sophisticated data analysis, create unique dashboards using Power BI and develop powerful data models.
ADVANCE YOUR EXCEL DATA ANALYTICS SKILLS BEYOND PIVOT TABLES AND LOOKUP FUNCTIONS.
Deliver critical information and get important insights from your data by visualizing your work with Microsoft Power BI and Power Pivot for Excel. We will teach you how you can take your analysis one step further using two versatile business intelligence tools.
90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last 2 years! Learn how to convert data into meaningful information.
Big Data is growing exponentially due to an increase in the usage of mobile technology and internet Those that they can analyze data efficiently unlock potential wealth in their business and can contribute in the improvement of business results.
You will learn how to use Power Pivot and Power BI by applying the concepts taught to a real business situation. A real-life case study will help you examine how the analysis of Sales and Expenses can become more efficient, dynamic and advanced by using Microsoft’s Power BI and Power Pivot vs. more “traditional” methods of Excel analysis (pivots, vlookups etc). We will demonstrate how to avoid time-consuming and repetitive data manipulation, allowing us to focus on more important aspects and explore the new capabilities Excel has to offer to improve the quality of our analysis.
Learn how Excel and Power BI are better-together in order to perform advanced business analysis.
A highly practical two-day training seminar that will allow you to:
- Learn how to install and use Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI and realize they differences depending on your version of Microsoft Excel.
- Automate data import from various sources and create relationships in your data model.
- Build interactive reports, perform business intelligence and analyze your data so that you can make timely business decisions.
- Produce valuable measures for your firm and advance your analysis by incorporating the power of Data Model into your day-to-day data analysis.
- Learn how to create dynamic dashboards, filter your data and perform easy drill-downs to your data so that to perform sophisticated business intelligence.
Anyone that uses Excel lookup functions, works with big data and wants to enhance his output and analysis will benefit from this hands-on seminar.
Participants will receive sample worksheets, dashboards and templates that will allow them to review the models discussed during the seminar and adjust them to their own day-to-day needs. Participants will also get 3 hours of video tutorials available to watch 24/7 at their own pace.
Who should attend
This hands-on workshop is designed for junior to senior business students and professionals as well as general managers who need to enhance your data analysis skills and measure business performance, including:
Directors, GMs, VPs, Senior Managers, Managers, with responsibility in the following functional areas:
• Financial Controllers and Accountants
• MBA’s and Business Undergraduates
• Anyone seeking to improve their data analytics skill set
• Project Managers and Risk Analysts
· Corporate Finance and Business Development Professionals
· Finance & Accounting staff
· Heads of Business Units & Business Planners
Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service that enables anyone to visualize and analyse data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding. Learn how you can deliver critical information and get important insights from your data by visualizing your work with Microsoft Power BI.
Power Pivot is an Excel add-in that allows you to integrate your data using table relationships and perform powerful data analysis by creating simple and advanced measures using DAX language. By using the power of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) language you will upgrade the data manipulation capabilities of Excel and allows user to create more sophisticated and complex measures and highlight key business performance e.g. perform advanced time intelligence, combine and filter your data etc.
We currently offer this seminar in London, Dubai, Athens, Nicosia and Limassol and soon we will be adding more European cities.