|The seminar intends to help participants comprehend the practical aspects of strategic asset allocation, allowing them to recognize the drivers of investment returns and apply a disciplined approach toward the development of a solid asset allocation strategy. In order for an investor to achieve his investment objectives, he needs to master and apply each step in the investment management process, taking into consideration the practical challenges involved in it. The seminar will equip participants with the theoretical and practical knowledge and tools to select multiple asset classes, manage risk and construct optimal portfolios.
After completing the course participants will be able to:
· Understand how the risk and return profile of a portfolio is connected with strategic asset allocation and what are the latest trends and developments in the field of asset allocation and portfolio optimization.
· Analyze the relationship between major asset classes and identify strategies that maintain proper portfolio diversification.
· Assess the importance of investor’s risk profile towards the creation of an optimal asset allocation policy.
· Understand the principles of modern portfolio theory and focus on the practical challenges and the alternative approaches employed by industry professionals to overcome the theoretical and practical shortcomings of traditional approaches.
· Comprehend how institutional imposed asset liability models can produce unrealistic asset allocation plans
The workshop is addressed to investment analysts, fund and asset managers, investment managers, portfolio managers, private bankers and wealth managers, family office representatives, investment advisors and wealthy/affluent investors, Traders, Strategists, Risk Managers.
Basic knowledge of financial markets, assets classes and derivative instruments. Basic quantitative / statistic and Microsoft Excel skills.
Feel free to contact us for more details on this 3-day seminar at info[@]financialarena[.]co[.]uk