A hands-on workshop on data analytics and business intelligence using Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI. Every business user should know how to perform sophisticated business analysis, create unique dashboards using Power BI and develop powerful data models. Advance your reporting and analytic skills by learning the latest Microsoft tools and impress your colleagues and clients.
Do you spend too much time manipulating data in Excel using lookup functions? Do you have to perform repetitive tasks so that to properly arrange and cleanse your data ( i.e. delete rows/columns, filter unwanted data, add next month’s data to an existing report)? Attend this 2-day workshop and learn how to perform data analysis and transform big data faster so that you can focus on the decision making part of your business.
Check a sample of a Power BI report our team has created as part of one of our Data Analytics and Business Intelligence courses:
Analyze data more efficiently and present it in the best possible way. Upgrade your Excel knowledge by learning best practices in data analytics using Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI.
90% of the world’s data / information has been created over the past 2 years! The job market is looking for experts in data analysis (business & data analytics), and there is a large shortage of specialized staff globally.
This is our introductory / foudations seminar on Data Analytics and Business Intelligence based on Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI.
A highly practical two-day training on data analytics and business intelligence that will allow you to:
- Learn how to use Power Query, Power Pivot and Power BI and take advantage of the powerful data engine so that to turn raw data into powerful insights.
- Automate data import from various sources and create relationships in your data model.
- Build interactive reports, perform business intelligence and analyze your data so that you can make timely business decisions.
- Produce valuable measures for your firm and advance your analysis by incorporating the power of Data Model into your day-to-day data analysis.
- Learn how to create dynamic dashboards, filter your data and perform easy drill-downs to your data so that to perform sophisticated business intelligence.
- Develop powerful visualizations that showcase business insights that will add value to your business
For those interested to get an even more detailed training on these tools, we have developed and offer two new courses:
- Power Query for Excel and Power BI
- Data Analytics & Business Intelligence using Power BI & Power Pivot for Excel
The 2 new seminars cover in more depth the core and more advanced functionalities of the relevant tools (M Language, DAX basic and advanced functions). Register in both seminars and get advantage of our combo-offer.
Learn how to convert data into meaningful information. Big Data is growing exponentially due to an increase in the usage of mobile technology and internet Those that they can analyze data efficiently unlock potential wealth in their business and can contribute in the improvement of business results.
Who Should Attend?
This hands-on seminar is designed for junior to senior business professionals as well as general managers who need to advance their data analytics skills, including: Directors, GMs, VPs, Senior Managers with responsibility in the following functional areas:
- Business& Financial Analysts
- CFOs & Finance Managers
- HR professionals
- Financial Controllers and Accountants
- MBA’s and Business Undergraduates
- Industry Consultants
- Project Managers and Risk Analysts
- Corporate Finance and Business
- Development Professionals
- Finance & Accounting staff
- Heads of Business Units & Business Planners
This is a hands-on seminar we usually deliver in 2 full days (9:30-5:30) or 4 afternoons (5-9pm) depending on the demand/needs. Register to two of our Data Analytics & Business Intelligence seminars and save by getting a 10% combo discount.
You can check our upcoming seminar schedule or contact us for more details or in-house training.
Power Query is perhaps considered one of the best tools for data analysis in Excel. Learn through a practical tutorial how to draw from various sources (Excel, Text, Access, Web Pages etc) and edit your data and of course automate things you do daily by drastically reducing your time spent working in Excel. At the same time, you will learn to create reports using Excel Data Model either in Power Pivot or Power BI.
Power Pivot is an Excel add-in that allows you to integrate your data using table relationships and perform powerful data analysis by creating simple and advanced measures using DAX language. By using the power of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) language you will upgrade the data manipulation capabilities of Excel and allows user to create more sophisticated and complex measures and highlight key business performance e.g. perform advanced time intelligence, combine and filter your data etc.
Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service that enables anyone to visualize and analyse data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding. Learn how you can deliver critical information and get important insights from your data by visualizing your work with Microsoft Power BI. Here is a sample of a dynamic dashboard created with Power BI and you should expect to learn to create similar ones once you are done with this workshop: http://bit.ly/powerbidashboardsample