This seminar provides a comprehensive training program covering Excel fundamentals, financial modeling, and accounting principles. It is designed to enhance participants’ Excel skills and improve their understanding and application of financial modeling techniques. Consultants attending this seminar will gain essential Excel skills, learn to construct financial statements and build complex models, all of which will enable them to perform their daily tasks more efficiently and effectively. Rather than taking a more analytical and detailed approach as in our Applied Financial Statements Modeling masterclass in this training we focus on the fundamentals of modeling.
As a result of taking this seminar, you should be able to:
- Learn important Excel functions and understand which formulas are needed in different cases.
- Overview financial models and document model assumptions
- Learn to use Excel for sensitivity analysis and scenarios
- Get familiar with key features of good model design
- Master several excel shortcuts to speed up data analysis
- Create dynamic charts and present data effectively.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Managers
- Valuation & Budgeting Professionals
- Business Students wishing to develop modeling skills.