Financial Arena’s wealth of experience in developing and reviewing financial models creates assurance for our corporate clients. Companies need assurance over models that drive a project and valuation, divestitures, transactions, and management decision making for the following reasons:
- To meet financial reporting obligations and standards
- To provide accurate financial models for due diligence
- To verify valuation accuracy for investment and asset transactions
- To ensure models are sound for scenario planning and stress testing.
- To provide certainty to financiers of corporate transactions
Large-scale financial models are time-consuming and quite daunting. Company boards, CFO’s, financiers, and regulars want to ensure they are dealing with fair and accurate financial information.
Contact us to have the financial models for your business, project, or investment reviewed or audited and gain absolute certainty that you’ve got the right information to make an informed business decision.