Welcome to Your Journey of Financial Mastery: Advanced Financial Modeler Certification Exam Preparation
Join a league of distinguished professionals excelling in the world of finance with the esteemed Advanced Financial Modeler Certification (AFM). Financial Arena, certified by FMI, is your committed partner in this progressive journey. We empower you with the knowledge and best-practice modeling rules to build precise, efficient models, alongside invaluable skills to stress-test assumptions and verify your work effectively.
About AFM Exam:
Regarded as the cornerstone in financial modeling excellence, the AFM certification sets you apart from the crowd in an increasingly competitive sphere. With a strong foundation from our preparation course, you ascend to a position of respected proficiency and validated expertise.
Online AFM Exam – The Next Step in Your Journey
Upon completing the training with Financial Arena, you will be suitably prepared to showcase your analytical prowess and modeling competence. Challenge yourself further by registering for the 4-hour online AFM exam. The exam, administered by the FMI, calls for candidates to analyze and model a company case study armed with an Excel file containing three years of financial data.
While the exam and AFM certification are not included with the course, we strongly recommend them, as they validate your financial modeling skills and offer a great boost to your professional credentials. Remember, registration for the AFM exam and the subsequent certification process are administered directly through FMI.
However, the value you gain from our seminar extends far beyond exam preparation. The skills you will learn are integral to a wide range of financial professions and will drive your success irrespective of whether you choose to take the exam. The knowledge imparted is universally relevant, ensuring you’re always primed to excel in financial modeling scenarios.
Mr. Dimitris Leimonis attained in becoming one of the first financial modelling experts globally to be accredited on the 2 major financial modelling standards.
He is an experienced finance professional with an in depth 25-year experience in financial markets and has hands-on experience in a number of industry sectors, including financial services, education and retail. In the business training area, he has provided training to more than 5,000 banking and business professionals focusing on financial modelling, data analytics, asset allocation, portfolio management and risk analysis.
He holds an MBA from Drexel University, specializing in Management Information Systems and Investment Management and a BSc in Banking and Financial Management from the University of Piraeus. He is also a certified Financial Modeller, Portfolio Manager and Investment Consultant.
Equip yourself to:
• Accurately forecast finances, driving your business plan and decision making.
• Align your model strategy with your business requirements.
• Fuse multiple data sets for advanced scenarios with industry-best practices.
• Design robust yet intuitive forecast models, adeptly handling model complexities.
Who Should Attend:
This seminar is all-embracing! Whether you’re an aspiring
- Business & Financial Analysts
- Investment & Corporate Finance Professionals
- Finance & Risk Managers
- Financial Controllers & Accountants
- Finance & Accounting Officers
- Heads of Business Units & Business Planners
- Finance Directors
- Treasury & Market Analysts
- Financial & Strategic Planners
- Project Commercial Management
- Business Development & Marketing
- Budget Managers
- Business & Financial Analysts
- Credit Risk Managers
- Treasury Managers
- Project Finance Officers
- Management Accountant Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Finance Analysts
- Senior Accountant
- Accounts Manager
- Finance Associate
- Or even contemplating a career switch
We’ve got you covered! Aim for the AFM certification, master financial modeling, and set yourself as a leader in your field.
- Seminar Details Finance
- Category: Financial Modeling
- Date: 5,7,19,21,26,28/3 & 3,5,9/4/2024
- Location: Greece Athens - Online
- Attendance: Virtual or Face-to-Face Attendance
- Time: 17:30-20:30
- Learning Hours: 27