Seize the power of Power Pivot within Excel in this seminar, designed to simplify the task of big data reporting and business intelligence. Learn to create sophisticated data models, harnessing advanced features of Excel for data analytics that can yield data-driven decisions.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Introduction to Power Pivot and its capabilities.
- Grasp the process of creating robust data models.
- Learn to develop detailed big data reports.
- Understand the role of interactive dashboards and KPIs within Excel.
- Acquire the ability to handle and report big data efficiently.
- Improve data analysis through the creation of robust data models.
- Capitalize on Excel's advanced features for significant data analytics.
- Streamline decision-making with data-driven insights.
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analysts
- Data Analyst
- Risk Managers
- inancial Controllers